Through the Abstract Digest, we bring together exciting trends and news highlights from across the region (and beyond), under one roof. With a focus on leadership, technology and innovation, these aggregated news stories aim to give you a curated news experience.
- Qatar University has topped the World University Rankings by the Times Higher Education 2015-2016.
- Increasing investment in wind and solar power, oil exporters would rather sell their fossil fuels abroad than burn them at home.
- UAE leads the ranking for the best business conditions found in the world’s emerging markets, according to the 2016 Agility Emerging Markets Logistics Index.
- How Dubai will deliver sub-6¢ solar.
- Qatar studying proposal to set up a centre for innovation and technology in collaboration with World Intellectual Property Organization
- Saudi Arabia launches $133 m ICT venture fund for startups.
- Saudi Arabia to launch research centre for petroleum studies
- Work starts on $1 billion landmark tower in Dubai’s financial center
- 16,000 new companies join Dubai Chamber in 2015
- MENA sees $35b renewable energy investment by ’20
- Jaguar teams up with high-end local designers to promote XJ flagship
Video : Jaguar Learns How Fashion Innovation is Pushing Boundaries in the Middle East