This is a competitive internship programme, which provides an excellent grounding and training in the PR industry. For a three month period, you will learn from working closely with colleagues at different levels who have forged a career at the world’s largest and most complete communications firm. As well as working closely with the team of 18 employees in FleishmanHillard’s Dubai office, you will also have the opportunity to work with colleagues in FH’s international offices. If you are considering a career in PR, this is an excellent entry level opportunity for a confident, enthusiastic and talented individual or individuals to join a growing, buzzing team at an exciting transition point.
Please note that the three month internship is unpaid. However, successful applicants will receive weekly expenses. Visas are not offered as part of the three-month internship, however should you complete the three months successfully and be offered a permanent role within the organisation, all necessary residency permits will be taken care of.
- You will provide wide-ranging support to the team, across a range of high profile domestic and global clients. These span a range of sectors such as energy, consumer lifestyle, investments and technology.
- The role is not limited to but will include…
- Reporting and coverage monitoring across our accounts
- Media liaison, e.g. checking feature opportunities, distributing news releases on behalf of clients
- Research and support to the FH international network
- Administrative assistance to team, e.g. booking couriers and supervising delivery of product units for review and product desk-drops
- Liaising with third party suppliers, sourcing quotes for activities like coverage monitoring services, hire of AV equipment
- Support with product launches and press conferences
Applicants should email their CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org .